Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Come and Walk with Me!!!

Count Down! Count Down! Count Down! I am so excited to see what God has in store for His vision He allowed me to birth!!!

Good Blessed Afternoon! This Saturday, 11/23/2013 is the day for the Stop It Walk! Walking for A Cause to help with the research and cure of Diabetes!

Come out and join me with your cute anointed self as we walk on the devil's head to fight to stop the curse of this disease over our friends and family!...

Meet me at:
Planters Park, 515 York Street, Suffolk, VA 23434

At 10 am

Door Prizes and Fun! I pray to see you there! Tell a friend!

P.S. Don't forget to B.Y.O.W.B. (Bring Your Own Water Bottle) Lol!!!!

If you just want to make a donation. You can go to https://donations.diabetes.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=Cc_Home

I have a page there. You can use my log in: Holloman (username) NewLife1 (password)
If not, donations will be taken the day of the event.

Peace, Love and Blessings!

RieRie

No comments:

Post a Comment