Thursday, March 6, 2014

My new book "7 Powerful Habits to Spiritually Prepare for the Storms of Life"

I am so grateful!  My newest book release of "7 Powerful Habits to Spiritually Prepare for the Storms of Life" has created a wave of people reaching out to learn more of how to go deeper into preparing for those personal and private storms we all face from day to day.  With my own personal testimonies, I list 7 habits to acquire to our daily lives in order to prepare for the storms and become a survivor.  I am so excited God gave me this title and the ability to write such a book as well as give testimony of how each habit has and continues to help me on this walk of life.
I was inspired to write this book after the biggest storm hit me in August of 2013.  Job loss!  It was a hit that I did not see coming the way it did but it did.  In my book I tell of how these 7 habits has helped me to be an over comer and is helping me face obstacles daily with changes taking place in my life.
Once you read it, you will see how applying these 7 habits will enhance your life and settle you in a place of preparation daily.  Can't wait to hear how this book has helped and blessed you in your life.

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment