Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Women Do Celebrate One Another!

I attended a luncheon on today for the ACHI Magazine Award ceremony that will be taking place on 07/27/2014 in which I have been nominated for the Entrepreneur Award.  As I looked around the room, I noticed so many women in one setting celebrating and honoring one another.  It took me by surprise because we live in a society where the media and television, especially talk shows view women as haters and envious on all levels.  Which there are some out there.  But today was different,  refreshing, encouraging and full of joy.  Each woman at this luncheon represented uniqueness and fine qualities and gifts God has blessed them with and each one celebrated those gifts with laughter, communication, claps and cheer!

This was a wonderful experience to me and I am grateful God allowed me to witness that Women Do Celebrate One Another!  It showed me that we can do it my sisters!  We have the capability to celebrate and encourage one another regardless of where we come from, what our last name is, what church we attend and what color our skin is!  It is possible!

Start today by celebrating your sisters you come in contact with each day!  You will be surprise of what you will receive in return!

Until next time......

Peace, Love and Blessings,

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment